Sunday 15 December 2013

We Must Perform A Quirkafleeg

YO!
So, the Gig vvv  went well and I am suitably sated as far as the silly business of organising events is concerned. The cool thing was the reactive RGB led foam, and projections, as seen here;
The lamps are ANALOGUE rgb strips, in packing foam. The control is the crossover section of this circuit;
Thanks to my crew at SGMK for that! It's also another example of something that I do , A LOT. That is, taking someone elses awesome idea and finding a way to make it my own. I keep doing it, and it's awesome, and it's why as an artist, collaboration is the key.
I'm going to try and get the lamps to mirror the 1Pixel closer, and thanks to long time collaborator (+foam legend) Uwe's advice I'm going to try running them at 16 or 17 Volts.

The projections are a simple resolume project, just some rotating grids made within the software, with some sizing parameters linked to the macbooks microphone input. The COOL accident was seeing how f**ing cool it looked projecting ONTO the crowd. 
:#

No comments: